Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Time

Did fairly well with the exercises today. I did use my notes and got help from Barbara. Jan had to take her mother to a funeral so she wasn't there. We had a nice crowd. Afterward, I went to Karen's for study. We had a nice visit and I came home.

Mary Kate and the kids will be over tomorrow morning. We can go to the grocery store then and buy some food for them. I'll get her to plan a menu so we can have something to eat each day that maybe the kids will eat.

I cleaned the bathroom downstairs. Cleaning the tub was hard to do since I can't lean my knees against the edge of the bath tub. It does look better. I also swept downstairs so I'm already for guests!

It's 94 degrees at 4:30 PM and it got up to 100.8 degrees today! We had a nice spring but it looks like the summer is going to be quite hot!

No comments: