Monday, June 21, 2010

Early Morning

We got up at 6:15 AM to get dressed and be ready to leave the house at 7:15 AM for a Dr appointment. We didn't get out of the house at 7:15 but we made it with one minute to spare! The appointment was in Madison. Dad had to have a procedure to get ready for the sling operation. The operation date is in August. After that, he'll see about getting his hips replaced.

We got home around 12:00 PM. I took a short nap and then did the Senior Fitness, "Easy Does It!" It's strength and stretching exercises and they are good. I missed teaching at the Senior Center today because we had the Dr appointment. Jan taught for me and I will teach Wednesday.

I'll get my hair cut tomorrow. The stylist was sick today. That'll give me something to do tomorrow plus buying groceries.

Dad got his drivers license renewed today. Mine run out in a few months. $23.50 is a tax just to drive our cars!

No comments: