Friday, June 11, 2010

Almost the End of the Week

After exercises, I came home. I sat down and made 12 cards. Nothing fancy, just a stamp and some diamonds on the tips of the saying. I put flowers of some of the cards.

I have a friend, Kathy, who I have been friends with for 42 years. During the early years, when I was depressed a lot and wouldn't write to her, she would send me care packages of Avon stuff and it really lifted my spirits. Now, I can return the favor by making her these cards and sending them to her. She is a "card" person and has lovely penmanship. It's a delight to get one of her cards.

We got a lot of vitamins today and I helped Frank put dates on all of them. Then we read the Book of Mormon, and we only have one chapter left and then we're through. We'll begin reading the New Testament next.

No comments: