Thursday, June 10, 2010

No Title-Ha-ha-ha!

I was tired from our H'ville trip yesterday, but I dragged myself out of bed and went shopping at Walmart. Rain is forecast for today and I wanted to avoid it. The store is really going to look good when they get through remolding it and I can find out where everything is again.

It didn't rain on me but we had a thunder storm last night. It will probably rain again tonight. This is great weather for those who have garden and who mow grass for a living! Our grass is in need of a cut again and we had one a few days ago.

Frank was relieved when I told him that friends on face book said that the holly's would grow back.We really didn't want to kill them, just stunt their growth.

I got on Amazon and ordered 2 more exercise videos. I hope they will be good.

No comments: