Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

Wow! How time flies! December will go fast also and the bad weather will be with us. It's still light jacket weather.

I stayed home today. I lolled around the house and helped Frank with the bills. He had already paid the bill online and I just had to mark and enter them into the bill book, so it wasn't much to do.

I did do 10 minutes on the recumbent bike. It is so quiet! I think I should stay at 10 minutes for a while so my leg muscles get used to the work. It is comfortable sitting in the chair and peddling around and around. I tried not to eat any snakes today. I hope to lose some of the 5 lbs I have gained. I added peanut butter crackers, 6 crackers to a package, to my diet without adding any more exercise and the pounds found me. My clothes still fit, but I don't like the feel of being larger.

No comments: