Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Was Late

I got up in time for the exercise class, but I realized that Frank hadn't gotten up, so I had to get him his medicine and juice. I was through in enough time to go into town, so I went. I just missed about 2-3 of the exercises so it was worth going. I also had to go by the pharmacy and pick up my medicine which I needed today, so I needed too be in town anyway.

We've decided to mix our powdered milk with 2% milk so we can rotate our supply of powdered milk. I have been just drinking 2%for several months because I got tired of the straight powdered milk and the 2% is so yummy. Frank said the powdered milk was getting old tasting, so I decided we would begin mixing. We drink a lot of milk.

I now have Christmas cards to address and mail. Trudy made them and sent them to me today.
I, or we, have received about 6 cards and I will probably send out more and what is left will go for next year.

No comments: