Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday's Schedule

Went to study scriptures and then back home for lunch. Went out after lunch to buy Ruth's Christmas present. I thought I would have to go to Madison to get what I wanted, but I stopped by Peebles in Athens and found just what I wanted and I got myself one too. I don't usually shop there for they have more career-type clothes but they were having good sales for what I wanted to buy, so I'll keep it in mind next time I shop.

Came back home and wrapped the presents. I got the adults (except Ruth) a box of chocolates-Whitman's Sampler- and got Will, my great-nephew, some die cast cars and air planes. I usually go down to my brother's when my nephew, Bill and his wife, Lynn and their son, Will, come for a visit. I only have one brother and his children are the only family I have besides my own children.

It was overcast this morning when I went out but by noon the sun was out and it was. It got up to 70 degrees today. I wore a long sleeve shirt and a vest and was warm it that. It'll get nasty in January, or it usually does.

No comments: