Monday, December 7, 2009

Great Day

Went to exercise class today and then out to Karen's for scripture study. I was back home before 11:30 AM. Frank was up and moving around. I washed all the towels for his various beds (3) and it was fun having him up and about. We joked around and had fun.

Tomorrow, Trudy may come over. I want to go to Walmart and look for some very small tree ornaments for my fiber optic tiny tree. I don't have any room-flat surfaces-for any more Christmas do-dads. It's just as well since no one comes over. I guess my main Christmas present was the exercise bike I got. Frank wants a flat screen TV for the living room so he can take his computer in there and use the TV for his monitor. It would be good to have him in the living room with me and the birds. For some reason, he can't get the TV right now or he would have it. The football games will look better on a larger screen!

No comments: