Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day After Christmas

Dad wasn't so sick that I had to stay home, so I went with Frankie and Rachel and children to the Space and Rocket Center. They had joined a science museum at Oak Ridge, TN and it allows them free entrance to a lot of other museums and the man let me in free too! I saved $20.00 but spent it to buy the pictures they took of us just as we walked in. The pictures were nice and I'm glad we got them.

Everyone enjoyed the museum. It was too cold to ride the rides outside but we rode the one inside and had fun on it. The children and Frankie climbed the rock wall and all made it to the top, but Mariam and Josh, but they enjoyed the climbing they did.

After the museum, we drove to Trudy's and had lunch and watched a movie. We had a great time there too. George and Forrest were headed out for three days of a winter camp. More power to them. I would have enjoyed that in younger and more adventurist days.

Since they had "popped" in on us, I didn't have any food for them, so we stopped by KFC and got some chicken for our supper. The kids played on the computer

No comments: