Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello Again

I went to the P.O. about 11:00 AM to mail a package for Dad and one for me. The line wasn't too long. The kid's Christmas cards are in the mail now and they will be able to use the money to go shopping.

I ordered three long sleeved tee shirts from Land's End. I didn't get the colors I wanted but did get a red one, a true navy one and a black one. I already have red and black pull overs but none are long sleeves. I save the tee's I have for Sunday. I made sure they matched the colors in three skirts I have.

I washed my white embroidered jacket and it turned out nice and white and the blue embroidery didn't run. Last night I soaked a Christmas vest in baking soda to try and get the perfume out of it so I could wear it. I think it worked. I had to let it dry on a coat hanger and every time I walked by it I smelled it hoping I got all of the perfume out of it. Hooray for baking soda!

Next week I'm going to have to go back to the Senior Center. I didn't go all last week. It's hard to go back when I've missed a while.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

love Land's End and baking soda!