Saturday, December 19, 2009

Party Day

I went to my brother's house at 10:00 AM and had time to visit before any on the children arrived. Katie, who likes to be called Susan, and her new in-laws were the first to arrive. It was her new husband, his brother and his parents and then Jim and his two girls, 11 and 7, came with Bill and Lynn and Will at the same time as Jim came. We ate lunch and then sat around talking. I stayed later than I usually do and got home at 5:30 PM. I noticed the car had turned over to 120,008 miles when I left my brothers house. I should figure out how many miles away it is, but I always forget to do it. I left at 4:30 and got home at 5:25 PM.

As presents I got a blue glass treble clef necklace with earrings to match and three books of card making papers. I had a good time.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

glad you got to visit! sounds like everyone is well! maybe one day we will get together with them also!