Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dr Day

It was raining when I left to go to H'ville to see Dr Shergy. If you get there early, you can get in to see the Dr early. I got in, saw the Dr for 5 minutes and then had to have lab done. Usually, the wait for the lab is short, but today they had 2 people who didn't come in so I had to wait about 40 minutes. No problem.

I went to Hobby Lobby after the Dr. I found a frog sculpture that I got for my sister-in-law and I got some colored pens. I had a rebate Visa card for $15.00 and I had a 40% off coupon so I didn't have to pay much. I will probably get something else for Ruth. My brother doesn't want a gift, so I usually get him some chocolate candy. Last year, one of the nephews caused a stink at the Christmas get together, so we won't have a gathering with everyone.

Heard from Trudy. She will come over next Tuesday and she and Sadie will spend the night on her birthday, Dec 30th. It's always fun when the kids come over.

It had stopped raining by the time I got home. I don't know the forecast for the next few days.

I have to get Brent Decker's wedding present boxed up and ready to ship. It's their picture and wedding invitation matted and in a picture frame. It turned out good.

No comments: