Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

While I was in the shower, my cell phone, which was in the bathroom, rang. I didn't get it the 1st time but when it rang again, and I hopped out of the shower to answer the phone. It was Frankie saying that they were on the road to my house for Christmas! Dad and I were excited and glad that they were coming. They got here around 3:30 PM. The kids, Luke, Kayla, Mariam and Josh had grown since I had seen them last. Luke and Kayla are both taller than I am now-not by much, but still taller. I had baked a chocolate cake, with white icing and Josh got into it and ate all the frosting off of it and had made a mess of the rest of the cake! It was hilarious! He got upset when his mom got onto him, but it was alright with me. He has to take some medicine that makes him crave carbs.

Tomorrow, Frankie and family are going to the Space and Rocket Center and have asked me to go along. Frank thinks he may be sick tomorrow morning so I'll have to see how he feels in the morning. Afterwards, we would go to Trudy house for a visit. It would be a nice trip.

No comments: