Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What A Day

After Trudy and the kids left, I got dressed up to go to the Dr. I wore a skirt for all my pants were in the wash. I get to the office, sign in, and take a seat. A few minutes later, the secretary called me to the window and said my appointment wasn't until next week! I left and went to Lou's place and ordered some underwear. Then went home. I had another appointment at the eye Dr., but I forgot it because I was looking at the wrong week on the calendar! I called them and rescheduled the appointment. I had another Dr. appointment in H'ville at 1:00 PM and I left and stopped to get some gas only to find that my battery had gone dead while I was buying gas! I went into the station and a young lady said she could jump me and low and behold the car started! A man who was watching told me not to stop the car again for it might not start, so instead of going to H'ville, I drove home. Frank came out to check the battery and found it was dry. So we put some water in the cells, and put the charger on it. The battery charged and tomorrow he will charge the battery on the old car since it's not driven much.

Not only that, but the bulb in the fiber optic tree the girls got me one Christmas, had burned out! My Christmas tree was dead! I'll try to get a 25 or less string of lights for it, or if I find another small fiber optic tree I'll get it. My last bling came in the mail, a ring, and I am very happy with it. I guess it is my Christmas present to myself.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

hey! Big Lots has some cute trees for about 4 bucks and then a strand of 50 lights that fit on there perfectly. We bought that for a lady at church and it looked right nice it did! made me want one too!

love you!