Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday the Wet

Yes, it has been raining most of the day. We went VT and saw one sister and left a card and Christmas tree ornament at another house. The rain slacked up after we finished.

When I went to bring the trash can in from the road, I also took the rake out and raked the leaves out of the gutters. They were clogging up the free flow of the water and it was backing up into the yard. I should have done the raking several weeks ago but I didn't. Oh, well.

I will be going down to my brother's tomorrow. Another nephew and his two girls will be there so I have to buy some more presents. I don't look forward to that but I guess I'll have to. It'll have to be Walmart for I'll get my nephew a Whitman's Sampler like I got my brother and my other nephew. It should be a fun time. Katie and her family will be there and there's 7 in that party.

No comments: