Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello There

"Hello there" was the first thing that popped into my mind when I looked at the title. Trudy came over about 9:00 AM after she had taken the kids to school. She made 4 cards and I cooked a pie and some rotini chicken salad. We made a trip into Walmart to look for a butterfly punch, but there were none. She brought me a sweater coat, red, that fits (got it at a thrift store) and a pink, light sweater. They were too small for Sadie. Now instead of giving Sadie my hand-me-downs, I'm getting hers! Trudy also found a pair of boots that looked good. I want a pair of boots now.

Frank got his Photo Shop working with the help of some lady on the phone. Don't know what evil lurks in the heart of my Poopsie Pie. Don't know what he has in mind of doing with it.

It's been about 24 degrees outside with the wind blowing and the sun shinning. I heard a weather forecast about there being more snow one day with rain that evening! Poor kids! Just tempting them with snow and then raining on their parade.

No comments: