Thursday, December 17, 2009

Relief Society Tonight

Don't remember what I did this morning. I helped Frank with a project this afternoon. We watched Glen Beck and I fixed dinner. I didn't eat because we were having a light supper at church. There was a short program about the Savior and then we went in and had dinner. I had Kale soup and it was very good, not too filling, but good. I had a corn muffin and two cookies and water. Afterwards, I helped set up the Primary room for Sunday. I was home before 8:00 PM.

I'll be going Visiting Teaching tomorrow at 10:00 AM. Don't know how many sisters we'll see but we should be through by lunch time or a little after.

Trudy called and said she was going to take genealogy class at church and was getting names and dates of her grandparents (she knew the names...).It would be nice if she would get interested in doing it for I have lots of names for her to work on, so does her father.

No comments: