Friday, December 11, 2009

Boot Day

I got up at 6:45 AM, well, the clock told me to get up...I might have been little slow in getting out of the bed. But I made it to exercise class today. Not many people there today, maybe the cold kept them away. After the class, I decided I would look for a pair of boots. The Shoe Dept. doesn't open up 'til 10:00 AM so I went to Walmart first. I found a pair of black boots with a flat heel and bought them. Then, I went to The Shoe Dept and got a pair or brown boots with a flat heel too. So, now I have two pairs of boots! Oh, before I went to Walmart, I stopped be a consignment shop and tried on a pair of boots, but the heel was too high and I looked funny walking in them.

Tonight, I'm going with the Deckers to the Stake Christmas choir performance. The stake choir has been doing this for several years but I have never seen it. It's hard to always go places by yourself. But this year, I've been invited! We'll go by the Botanical Garden to see the lights. It will be a fun trip and I'll wear a pair of my boots!

No comments: