Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

After lunch, I wanted to go into town and go to the bank since we'll be having a long week-end. It was 1:00 PM and the bank closed at 2:00 PM. Frank thought he needed a Z Pac for he was getting a sore throat. The pharmacy closed at 1:30 PM so I had to go there first. He talked to the pharmacist for they would be closed by the time Dr. Phillip's nurse could call in the prescription, and the pharmacist agreed to "loan" Dad a Z Pac, and the prescription would come later. I thought that was a neat idea, so I got the Rx and then headed to the bank. There weren't many people at the drive through and I got the money quickly.

I was going to Walmart to get some sparkling grape juice for us to celebrate ringing in the New Year, but I stopped at a Quick Stop and bought a liter of 7-Up instead. About 9:00 PM, I'll have a glass of bubbly, say Happy New Year and then go to bed! I'm too old to stay up that late. Happy New Year everybody!!

No comments: