Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

"Wacky" what a funny word! Anyway, my Wednesday hasn't really been wacky. I went to exercise today and then to the bank and then to K Mart and on to Walmart to do some shopping. I had all that done by 10:30 AM and then went home. I fixed some talipia fish that Trudy had given me and Frank didn't want fish so he fixed some beans while I woofed down the fish. It was good but he wasn't in the mood for any fish.

My Land's End order came in today so I washed clothes so my three new tee shirts would be ready to wear. They're nice because they're petite and the sleeves aren't too long. Now, it has to get cold enough to wear long sleeves.

Yesterday and all last night it rained hard. Some roads were closed today because of water being over the roads. The wind was blowing hard even though the temp was in the 50's. I had a sweat shirt on with a scarf at my neck and my red coat and it was a bit too much. It doesn't usually get really nasty until January.

No comments: