Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rainly Tuesday

Got a letter for the Dr yesterday saying my vitamin D level was low and gave me a prescription for 50,000 IU of vitamin D. I got it filled today and came home and took a pill then I read the directions from the Dr again and I had taken the pill a week too soon! That just means that I will have my lab done a week early according to what the letter says. I take one pill a week for three months. My vitamin D level was 31 and the range is 35-100. I take OTC vitamin D but sometimes I forget to take my night dosage. I need the D to help make my bones strong. The D helps the body utilize the Calcium I take. I also drink a lot of milk so was surprised to hear my vitamin D was low.

We'll go to the temple Thursday to meet Mary Kate and one of her friends. I can see her face in my mind's eye but her name escapes me at the moment. We'll meet at 9:00 AM so we'll have to leave my house by 7:00 AM. Just got word that the temple trip is canceled and rescheduled for the following Wednesday.

Got to go ride my bicycle now. I've been doing 15 minutes once a day and think I need to increase the time and maybe do two sessions of 15 minutes each.

No comments: