Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Day

I left the house at 9:45 AM headed for town to go to Big Lots to see if I could get another small tree that Mary Kate said was there. All of their trees were gone but I found some 20 light strands and got 2 boxes plus a tube of plastic, gold ornaments. I came home and put both strands of lights on the tree plus I replaced the ornaments. The little tree looks good now. While in General Dollar I saw a box which contained a small tree. I may go back and but one if it looks good. I would love to have two small trees all dressed up. I could have one tree in my room if I wanted to but probably have both trees in the living room.

Didn't do much the rest of the afternoon. Trudy called to say that Mary Kate had texted to say that they had just arrived in Salt Lake City. They are taking this trip for Nate's 8th birthday. Nate was born in Salt Lake City and he wanted to visit for his birthday. They have friends to stay with while they are there. Merry Christmas, everyone, this is Christmas Eve!

No comments: