Monday, December 28, 2009

Visit To The Eye Doctor

I spent an hour at the eye Drs today. Got my eyes dilated and he said my eyes were like a 55 year old's! In fact, I hadn't seen him in 2 years and my near and far vision hadn't changed. I did get a new pair of frames. A "new pair"? Anyway, the frames look about like my old ones because I liked my old ones, but they were 2 years old. I'll have to wear the old ones when I watch TV with Gert on my shoulder for he has chewed most of my ear piece off on the left side. His bite is so quick and hard that it's hard to get him away from the glasses before he takes a chunk out of them.

I went to the store that sells Miche hand bags to get some new handles, but she didn't have any. I don't know where my old handles are and will have to pay for the new ones. I don't like the shoulder bag handle for it won't stay on my shoulder and keeps falling off. But if in the summer I want the shoulder strap on again, I can just put it back on. It's All About Me said that over the Christmas season, they had sold 80 bags! I've had several compliments on my green bag and two of them have been men!

No comments: