Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Sunday

It's been a quiet day...how could a Sunday be loud with only two people and three birds?
I wore my fall outfit to church. The skirt has colors of dark brown, beige and shades of muted orange and I have a dark brown suit-type coat to go with it. I like the outfit. I forgot I was going to wear my new purple pinstriped shirt and purple vest with a black skirt. Something new I got last week. I can wear the purple tomorrow when I go to exercise and buy a new battery for the truck. I have a list of things I have to accomplish tomorrow so I can't be long from the house. I've got laundry, improving some soup I made a couple of days ago and planning some meals for when Frankie's family comes Wednesday evening. Not a very long list but it has some important things on it.

No comments: