Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday, 11-10-08

We saw Dr. Morgan at 1:00 PM. The tests came back negative. Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2008 is when he will have his operation. He may spend 2 days in the hospital. Mary Kate is coming up for the week. She will be good company. I'm sure we will see Trudy too and that will make exceptional company! We came home after the Dr visit.

Tonight, I went over to Karen's house for our scripture study. It was a short lesson, but it was good. We had a good conversation about the lesson. She will be flying out to Denver (I believe to help her daughter, Heidi, pack up and move with the baby and two dogs, to Karen's home. Heidi's husband is else where job training and it will be a while until he finds a house for them to settle in. I think it will be in Utah. Ken had just come home as I was driving up. After he gets home, he has to go out and feed the horses and goats and chicken and guinnies and dogs. But he loves all of his farm animals. Next time Frankie and children are here, I'll see if I can take them over and show them the miniature horses, etc. That would be fun!

I have a dentist appointment at 9:20 AM and I see Dr. Sharp at 1:20 PM! I will be in H'ville all day. I got the Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon so I can go there and there is an Apple store that I want to find for Dad. There's always fun ways to pass time in Huntsville, Alabama.

1 comment:

JT's Mommy said...

Yes - the Deckers have some really cool animals - don't they? I love the miniatures!