Thursday, November 6, 2008

Home Late

Got back from the Temple trip about 12:15 AM. It's hard to unwind after riding that long, talking and having fun. It's 1:05 now and I'm still waiting to unwind. It was a nice trip. Nine people went and Bro. Geer had to sit in back on the floor. He can't drive after having his back surgery. His van is getting old but maybe it will last a few years longer.

The weather man said we we were going to have thunderstorms after midnight tonight but so far no storms. My knees hurt really bad all day, so I expected the weather to turn bad.

I think I should go to bed now. Maybe the Sandman is around the corner!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I am so proud that you are going t the Temple regularly.  YOu are being taken care of in your ward.  There was a while ago when you ddin;t want to go. I;'m so thankful I have my mom back ! I love you!  Send mr. Sandman my way please!