Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Never on Wednesday

I was up at 7:00 AM dressed for I was going to exercise class. But before 8:00 AM, the people from Valley Imaging called and asked Dad to come back while he still had some of the contrast in him so they make some more images. So, I missed exercises and sat in the Dr's office for over an hour. I finally had to stand up because my bottom could take no more sitting! After that we stopped at Hardy's and got a sausage biscuit and brought it home. Yum-m-m! It was good!

After resting for a while, I drove the truck into town and took back a blouse I bought the previous day just because I was bored. Now, I want to take back the small rug I bought the same day. Just proves that one shouldn't buy things when one is bored!

I'm bored now but I have nothing to do. My knees hurt when I try to do much so I don't try to do much!

Obama won the presidency. We're in for four bad years. Before he was elected, he said he wanted to bankrupt all of the coal plants. Most of our electricity is produced by coal fired plants! Hopefully there are enough sane people in Congress that will thwart his evil designs.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

So glad that you and Karen went to RS and had a fun time. The food is what helps bring the sisters out and get the number count up! I remember when we made the salt dough ornaments. You use your imagination more when your have no money! It seems like you are happier too. What did the doctors say about the tests done? Hangin there. I loe you! YOu'll laugh at the letters I have to type in to allow this comment to go through: squat Ha Ha!

ps- I just foudn the card sketch book that I bought for you and your gave back. I'm so excited! Have you made any cards lately? Sadie wants us to make some with you the next time we come over.