Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Busy and Tiring Day

I drove through Madison to get to H'ville and got to the dentist on time. I usually go I-65 but for some reason didn't today. After about 40 minutes, I was out until 1:20 PM. First, I went to Hobby Lobby. I wasn't in the mood to buy anything but managed to spend $18.00! Saw Pauline Falconbury there. Then, I went to Bridge Street Mall (or what ever it's called). I tried to find a short way to get to the Apple store, but there is none. If Dad got to go to that store, it would have to be in a wheelchair! After that, I went to Trees and Trends (it used to be wholesale jewelry) and looked at a thousand purses but didn't get one. You would think I could fine ONE purse out of all of the ones I saw. I picked out one, but needed a mirror to see if it was too big for short old me. It was a huge store and after walking around Hobby Lobby, Bridge Street and Trees n' Trends. I was all tuckered out. By then it was only about 45 minutes until I saw Dr. Sharp so I just parked in his parking lot and read the paper until it was time to see him.

Had a good visit and then started for home. By then, the hamburger I had for lunch had worn off so to get the energy to make it home, I stopped and got a Snickers Bar. Y-u-m-m! What? you know it only has 3 or 4 calories! Got enough energy to make it to Staples and got Dad two clear file boxes (he wanted 6, but 2 was all I could manage. One more stop for gas, and then I came home. Whew! Makes me tired to remember what all I did!

No comments: