Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Revenge of the Body

Body: So, you stayed out all day yesterday, walked miles on hard concrete and you expected a busy day today. No way, Jose!
Me: oh-h-h-h, ah-h-h-h, e-e-e-e-e! I didn't know what I was doing! I know suicide is wrong and I didn't know I was close to committing it! I'm paying now, are you happy?

Yes, I tried to walk today, then I had that conversation with my body! I was able to drive into town to pick up some new bras I had ordered and then back home. I did the laundry and put some dates on some bills and rested and moaned and groaned the rest of the day. I find it hard to realize my body is old, really old and doesn't want to do what I still want to do! Poor me, boo hoo. Now tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

I'm so sorry you are hurting! Didn't you jsut tell me to not "over do ti!" and look what you have done! I pray that you will never experience the pain you had in your knees a year ago. That pain was suicided, but you just happened to survive it!

Do you like your new flowers? If not, you can go to this website: thecutestblogontheblock.com and choose which background you want, tell me and then I'll put it on for you. Or, I can walk you thru the steps of doing it yourself. It;s really easy! I'll show you when I come over again. I lov eyou! TJ

Granny's Blog said...

Oops! I just posted as you! I forgot to sign out on you account!