Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dr. Visit

It was a clearance for the surgery Dad's having Dec. 2, 2008. He'll probably see a heart Dr. at the sign in place for Huntsville Hospital next week.

I took up two pair of pants. The dryer seemed to make the pant legs a little shorter, but I would need really tall shoes to make them look good. I don't like the legs too baggy because I'm such a shorty. My closet is really full. Maybe Mary Kate can help me weed some clothes out.

It was 43 degrees outside today and the wind was blowing. It was warm at the Dr.s' office but cold again when we came out.

Karen's daughter Heidi and her baby (11 months old and a cutie) and her two dogs are staying with her while her husband finishes some training and finds them a house in Utah. The dogs are min pins-miniature ...I've forgotten the name of the breed! Heidi's two dogs and the two shihzoos make a house hold of pets! The cat holds her own and chases the dogs away from her feed bowl in the upstairs bathroom. The baby, Christian, is a happy baby and really cute.

No comments: