Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baptism Day

I thought I had done nothing but then remembered I had gone to the church to play the piano for two baptisms. A friend of Nancy Barker's Leslie and her son Elijah Donnelly were baptized today at 12:00 PM. I need to practice the hymns also when I practice. This week has been a bad one for practicing the piano. The two trips to H'ville messed up my timing getting things that I wanted to do done. They were good for Frank so I can't be ruffled about it.

Besides practicing, I need to make some cards! It's been a long time since I've made any and I miss the feeling of accomplishment I get when I create a card. We haven't been having our card parties because Mary had surgery on her hand and arms and hasn't been able to stamp. It's a cruel world.

Thanksgiving is four days away! I just talked to Frankie and He and the family will be here around 7 PM Wednesday night. Now, I'll know how to plan my meals ( planning will be difficult but I've heard one does better when there is a plan....).

The battery in the truck is dead and I will get a new one for it tomorrow. Trudy is ready for the cans and lids we have here at the house (in the way, by the way!). I'll take them up Tuesday morning. They have dry packed 24 cases already. I'm really proud of their efforts.

No comments: