Monday, November 24, 2008

Town Day

I was going to exercise but it was raining and Frank wanted me to get him some things in town, so I missed exercise and went to the bank and then to K-Mart and to buy a battery for the truck and then when I got home , we found out that the battery was too big for the truck! After lunch, Dad went back with me to the battery shop and got an upgrade on the battery and it fit. We stopped by the bank and the Post Office and then back home. Late in the afternoon it finally stopped raining. At 6:00 PM I went to Karen's house for our scripture study. It was great as usual. Tomorrow, I'll get up early and load all the cans and lids and oxygen packages in the car and take them to Trudy's. I'll be glad to get rid of them and they are in the process of canning, so it's the best of both worlds!

No comments: