Friday, November 7, 2008

Tired Day #2

It's funny that I already had a title "tired day". I got up at 7:00 AM but I felt too tired to go to exercise class. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed until the afternoon then I had to take a little nap. It rained last night and my knees didn't hurt as much. Funny how much the weather has an effect on us. Gravity keeps us over weight! The moon moves the oceans around. The barometric pressure enables people with arthritis to for tell the weather! Ha-ha-ha!

I need to buy another pair of Sunday shoes. I think I'll go to Penny's. That's where I got my last pair. We need to give the birds a shower tomorrow. And I need to put the bills up.

The Adams' grandsons take our garbage out for us and I had a half bag of Halloween candy that I put on top of the garbage can. After I was gone to the Temple last night, Frank said Adam called to say "thank you". I thought that was sweet. Frank and I gather the trash and then I take it out to the garbage can, put it in, and then wheel the can out to the edge of the sidewalk. The boys, Adam, Dage, and Shane take it out for us. They are sweet boys.

No comments: