Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Sunday

Church was good. Primary was good. I get to sit at the piano and watch Sis Decker work her magic with the kids. I came home and started to do some study at the computer but got sleepy so I took a short nap. Our home teachers came over at 5:45 PM and we had a nice visit.

I learned something new about the computer yesterday while I was looking up the atonement on LDS.org. I was reading two lines about the subject and found that if I clicked on the title of the work, the entire article came up! I'm learning little by little about this machine and someday I may know a lot about it! I'm not holding my breath....

Got exercise class tomorrow. I really miss it when I don't go. Don't have a very busy week so far. Dad goes to Dr. Walker for a cardiac test to see if his heart is up for the operation in December.

No comments: