Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gloomy Day

It's been raining at night and we've gotten 1/2". The sky is grey and gloomy but I got out anyway. I bought a sleeping bag but Frank thinks it isn't warm enough. It only goes down to 40 degrees and that's not too cold. Then I look at it and it is an extra long bag! Why can't I find these things out BEFORE I bring it home? I brought a small rug back that I had paid $11.00 for and while I had it a few days it went on sale again and only cost $7.00! I guess it's best to take stuff back right after you see you don't need it!

I woke up at 3:00 AM this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I watched some TV and then put some Christmas stickers on some cards. I got the hankering to make some cards now. Time will tell if I do.

Trudy is my blog master and Sadie accidentally removed my flower border that Trudy had put on for me. She put another one on it and it's bright! I don't care, beggars can't be choosers!

No comments: