Thursday, November 20, 2008

Apple Store

We made a quick trip to the new Apple store in H'ville today. We went I-65 and Hy 20 and got off on Old Madison Pike and it took us right to the shopping center. The Apple Store wasn't too far away from where we parked. Dad was like a kid in a Christmas store! We stopped at Wendy's for lunch (in Athens).

This has been the second day I have had no energy. I've been content to just sit and do nothing. Hope I have some energy tomorrow.

Don't know what we'll be having for Thanksgiving. I know we'll have dressing and pumpkin pie, but I don't know what else we'll be having. Soup was mentioned and I can make a pot of soup. Seems like no one wants turkey anymore. I'll have to talk with Trudy about it. Also I need to know when and how long Frankie's family will be at my house. I'll need to have some food for them.

No comments: