Monday, November 17, 2008

Let's Begin!

Begin a new week, that is. I got to exercise class and enjoyed it. Afterwards, I decided to go shopping. I was going to Goodies but it was 9:30 AM and they weren't open so I went to Walmart instead. I found a red quilted coat, and purple striped long sleeved shirt and a purple vest and two pair of pull on pants, one purple and one red. I took up the sleeves of the coat and may have to shorten the length on the pants. I washed them and just now put them in the dryer. Hopefully, they may get shorter in the dryer! I have some other sewing I need to do so I'll get my sewing machine out and do it all. Walmart's jewelery section is the pits now so I went to Goodies to get some jewelery to match my purple things. I also found a pull over shirt that had purple and green and black stripes on it.

I just came from Karen Decker's house. We had our scripture study tonight and it was good. I always leave with a heightened spiritual experience, which is wonderful. We didn't talk so much about the lesson as we did the creation. It's just awesome.

Dad sees Dr. Walker tomorrow afternoon. I need to clean up my room. It's getting cluttered and I haven't wanted to face it. Ha-ha-ha!

No comments: