Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Didn't Do Cans

I got up early so I could pack the car with the cans Trudy wanted, but she called and said that Sadie was home sick with a cold. I was all dressed up with no place to go. I had to call Medicare for some information, so I did it. I got things straightened out and then called the Dr.'s office involved. Then it was lunch time. I put some laundry in and practiced the piano a little.

We have to light the pilot light in the stove downstairs and give the birds a shower. I got my sewing machine out and hemmed a pair of pants. The hem is so tiny that I don't think it will work right. If not, the Salvation Army will get them. My machine is really nice but it's too bad such a piglet is operating it!

Tomorrow we do pre-admissions at the Medical Mall in H'ville. I think the building once was a mall but must have gone out of business and H'ville Hospital made it into offices and testing sites. We see Dr. Phillips and get Dad's Rx too. It'll be a busy day.

It's in the 50's today and Thanksgiving will be the same. That'll be nice so the kids can go out and play and won't be pent up in the house all day. I'm looking forward to a nice day away from home.

No comments: