Monday, June 30, 2014

Trudy's Dr Appointment

I met Trudy at the SportsMed in Huntsville today. I got there at 1 PM and she got there at 1:25 PM. Her appointment was at 1:20 PM. We finally got to see the Dr at 4:45 PM! It was worth it because the Dr said he could help Trudy. The other Dr said that she had too much structural damage for him to operate. What her was really saying was that he couldn't operate and help her in any way, it was above his pay grade, so he blamed it on her. Dr Fruendenburger said he could help. He will 1st take the old pain pump out and then a week or so later, he will fuse some spine bones and hopefully it will help the pain go away. She has spine bones with no cushion between them. I have that too, but mine doesn't hurt. Mine is arthritis and old age. So Trudy's summer will be recovering from her operations. I had to call Jennifer and ask her to stay longer past 4 PM and I didn't get back until 6 o'clock. I didn't want to take the Interstate because the traffic is sometimes backed up on it and I drove in backed up traffic is H'ville and Madison.

Sadie has gone to Girl's Camp and will have a great time. I loved my years at camp.

Trudy is spending the night tonight and will be here tomorrow when I have a Dr appointment in H'ville. I have a funeral, Bro Mitchell's, at 10 AM and the appointment is at 12:30 PM. Surely the funeral won't last an hour. Still don't know if I'll go to the funeral. It's something I should do but having the Dr appointment afterwards makes me not want to go.

No comments: