Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday

We slept in today. I guess it is too wet for the loggers to harvest the trees for no one has come.
I've been cutting on my hair which I shouldn't do, but it's too late. The hair dresser I usually go to father has died and the funeral is Tuesday. Trudy will be here and maybe I can go to the funeral. He was a personal friend and I would like to go.

Frank is still sleeping. I need to call the Dr and see if we can go down on one of his pills, but when he's awake, what will he want to be doing? I like him quiet and manageable.

Took some more clothes to the consignment store. They even took 2 pullovers I got from Value Village, a thrift store. They were name brands. In 2 weeks, I'm to get an item list and I guess that it will have all the items I've brought in. If they don't sell, they can have them. I don't want them back.

I'm going on a diet. I have gained so much weight this year that I can't stand myself. My stomach proceeds me into a room and my butt knocks into door jams when I walk into a room. It's gotten too much. I'm going on the plan where you can loose 5 pounds the first week. I really don't believe that will happen but I'm going to try.

Monday, I'll meet Trudy in H'ville for her Dr appointment with the spine Dr. One Dr said she had too much structural damage for any more operations, but she wants to try another Dr. Dr Fruendenburger saw me for my back, but my back wasn't hurting-said my back was in bad shape-but I wouldn't let him do anything for me. Trudy was with me and liked the Dr so she's going to see him. It would be great if there was some operation that could be done to help her get some relief from all the pain she's in. She's only 42 yrs old and has no life. She comes over here once a week to be with us, but can't be very active when she's home.

No comments: