Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Gutters Fixed

Ronnie came this morning and fixed the gutters. He even went to the front of the house and did some work on them. I stayed home from exercise because he was coming at 8 AM and I didn't know when he would be through. I let Janet know why I wasn't going to be there. I have missed quiet a few times lately. Ronnie said he would tell his friends about the downed trees and maybe they would come and cut some of them up for firewood. Larry McDole was out on his 4 wheeler talking to Ronnie and said something about some loggers. Maybe Larry is getting his trees taken care of.

After getting the gutters fixed, I went to Walmart and bought a few groceries and then Goody's was open. I had a $10.00 off coupon and another coupon that I wanted to use. I found 2 skirts and 2 tops that match both skirts. I really didn't need anymore skirts but since I wear them on Sundays, I thought getting some new ones would be good. They are, or one is, orange and white stripped and the other is orange. The stripped one is short and the orange one is long. Not too long where I wouldn't want to wear it though. I have some long skirts (2) that I could take to the consignment shop because they are too long to wear just lounging around like I do on Sunday. I also have a white coat, blazer, jacket that I don't really want anymore. Mary Kate got me to buy it and I thought I wanted it but I've only worn it 2 times since I got it.  Looking in my closet, I see two pair of boots I can consign. Hopefully, they will be good enough to take in come cold weather.

Frank is doing okay. The medicine has him calm and manageable.

Trudy will be coming home from Mary Kate's tomorrow. Don't know if she'll be going home, home, or coming here.

No comments: