Friday, June 27, 2014

Exercise and Consigning

I love to go to the senior center for the Silver Sneaker's class. I don't know all the people who come but I know their faces and it's good to be with the ones I do know. Janet is a good teacher, too.

After exercise, I came home and got the clothes for the consignment store. I even put in two pull overs that I had gotten from Value Village. They were name brand and they took them. They didn't take the white coat, said there was a spot on it. It must have been small for I hadn't seen it. I have to go back in a couple of weeks and get an item list, whatever that is. What doesn't sell, they can have.

Frank slept most of the day. We might need to go down on the seroquil but I surely don't want the old behaviors too come back.

I drew the bonus part of lesson 3. It wasn't too hard. I have to read ahead in the book and then go back and draw what the lesson is about. Cubes come next. I have been drawing spheres so far. Art doesn't come easy like music did. Drawing is a skill but having a talent to do it surely would help!

It rained pretty hard today. It didn't look like is was going to rain when I was out this morning, but about 11:30 AM black clouds blew up and so did the rain. The loggers are supposed to come harvest the trees tomorrow, but it'll be too wet for them to get their trucks down where the trees are. I hope they feel like that, too. It would surely dig up the ground around there with the heavy logging trucks driving in and out.

Bro Sam Mitchell died yesterday. We had been praying for his release, if it was the Lord's will, and the prayers were answered. Don't know when the funeral is.

Trudy had a scare with her mammogram. She was called back for a double check, but it was just a group of cysts. With me having breast cancer, she and Mary Kate are in the 50% range of getting it.
Mother had cancer, Dad had cancer and Frank has had cancer so it runs in our family.

No comments: