Thursday, June 19, 2014

Honestly, Did Nothing

I did wash a load of clothes and just remembered to put them in the dryer and I did draw. I did lesson 2 in the book. It's a book about learning to draw in 30 days-that is if you do a lesson a day. I like it but I can't draw 4 hours a day. I'd get good in a hurry if I could. Frank slept most of the day or a good part of it.

The yard looks nice since it was cut yesterday and the trees look good without all the limbs hanging down to the ground. Some loggers were working next door and hauling trees away. I hope they come to our house and ask if they can have our fallen trees.

Trudy came back today. She went home. George called from work to talk about their situation and Trudy may be staying over here for a couple of months. George hates her tattoo. It's something a 16 year old would do, he said. They will eventually get things straightened out. It will be fun having company in the house. Then I could go out the days Jenn didn't come.

Tomorrow, I'll go to exercise and to Dr Walker's office to pick up a VA form and then I think I'll go too Madison to Khol's. I have a 30% off coupon and I hate to waste it.

No comments: