Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Buy, Buy

After exercise and the pharmacy, I drove to Kohl's. My 30% off coupon was still good so I shopped for clothes. I got a medium blue pair of Capri's and a light blue pair of knee-high shorts and three blouses. After I take a bunch of clothes to the consignment store, I should have more room in my closet.

Trudy's coming over tomorrow after her Dr appointment. Don't know if she's spending the night or not. Mary Kate said she would be coming up in about 2 weeks, after the 4th of July. She needs to go with me and Trudy to get her name put on the bank accounts. Trudy's name is already on them. Mary Kate's name is on the credit union too, but Regions and Compass need both girls together. I know Compass does and there isn't a local number for Regions bank and I can't get through to talk to a real person on the phone, so I'll just have to go by the bank and ask.

I left Madison at 11 AM and had to be back home by 12 AM so I hurried. I had to stop by Walmart in Athens to buy a few groceries. It didn't take me long in Walmart for I didn't have to buy much and I got home at 11:45 AM. Frank had been asleep all morning and got up for lunch and then slept most of the afternoon. I hope he can sleep tonight. He's good. He doesn't disagree with me or clean his room/house over and over so the new medicine is really helping.

I got two packages in the mail today. One was some wall art-5 colorful song birds on a limb- and a drawing board and a book about colored pencils. I'm buying too much and not drawing enough. It's hard to do, just like anything that's worth anything. I need to turn off the TV in the mornings and devote time to draw and do a lesson in the book. I can't learn and get better in I'm not willing to put the time in.

No comments: