Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, Monday

Went to Silver Sneakers and afterwards after stopping by the pharmacy and bank, I headed for Madison and Target. In LaGrange's Target, I got a set of 10 cards for $4.00. That's 40 cents a card. I wanted some more so I got some at the Target store in Madison. I drove back and still had some time, so I stopped by Goody's and bought some blouses and one pair of exercise pants. I need to go through my closet and remove the clothes I don't wear and put them downstairs to save for later. I have several skirts and tops that I used to wear to church that are just hanging there. I tried to wear one Sunday but it was too long to be comfortable just lounging around, so I changed into another skirt that was above my ankles. I've decided to wear a skirt and top on Sundays even though I  can't go to church. It seems to make the day more special.

I was late getting out of Goody's and called Jennifer and told her to clock out at 11:30 AM and that I would be home shortly. I had to get some gas. It took 1/2 tank to get to LaGrange, GA. Mary Kate filled up her van and it was $66.00. It gets about 20 miles to a gallon. My car gets about 27 mpg. I haven really checked it out but it seems to get that much.

Amazon has a site called Hoot or Whoot and you can buy things on the site using your Amazon account. I bought a pair of earrings on it last week and today they had a good deal on some Cascade dishwasher pods (can't think of the name of the things...) I bought some and then went back and bought some more. I thought it was a good deal.

No comments: