Friday, June 13, 2014

Weather Lie

Three local TV stations said it would rain last night and today but it didn't happen. I was glad since I and Trudy had to be in town today. Jennifer came at 10:00 AM and we left shortly there after.  We drove in Trudy's car, the CR-V. It's an '03 I believe. I had a prolia shot to get at the Dr's office and Trudy stayed in the car. Her back hurts her so much it's a wonder that she can tolerate doing anything. We went to Sam's to pick up some food for a sister Trudy was to bring a meal to and then stopped by a smoothy place and got smoothies with protein in them for lunch. After we got home, she lay down for a couple of hours and then after supper she went to get a fishing license and to go to Walmart. It's after 10 PM and she isn't back yet. She's 42 years old and her mother still worries about her.

I ordered some drawing books and pencils from Amazon. I can use my time perfecting my drawing skills while I take care of Frank. I haven't done much of anything until I got the idea of drawing. I have always drawn things. When I was a child and later when I was chorister for Primary, I would draw figures that would help me teach the songs to the kids. It's something I can leave to my kids-my etchings!


No comments: