Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Day

 I went to exercise and it was good to be back. Afterwards, I went to Walmart and took back a set of things for the stove. They didn't fit. Then I went to Madison and to Khol's.

I didn't even look at clothes since I have plenty of everything. I found a twin quilt that was on sale and I got it and a sham and a purple night gown and an electric toothbrush. I had a 30% off coupon and that helped.

On the way home, I stopped by Pep Boys and had them check my tires to see how much wear I still had left on them. The front tires were pretty far gone and the back tires were not far behind so I made an appointment to have new tires put on the car Monday. I'll go in at 9 AM and have the work done. I can go across the highway to Staples or stay on the right side of the road and go to Dollar General to kill part of the 1 1/2 hours it will take to get the tires put on, balanced and the front end aliened.  I'll feel better with new tires on the car. It still looks good from the wax job it got a few weeks ago. It got dust on it when the lawn was mowed. It needs to rain to wash the dirt off, haha.

Trudy and George have gone fishing tonight. They need to spend time together away from home. Hope Trudy's back lets her enjoy the evening.

No comments: