Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Drs Appointment

Trudy spent the night and I was able to go to Sam Mitchell's funeral and then go on to H'ville to see Dr Alexander. My appointment was at 12:30 PM and I didn't have to wait long. My leg had stopped hurting and the Dr was glad to hear that. He said if it was still hurting another surgery would be in order. I was out of the office by 1 PM. I stopped in Madison and went to Khol's. I had $30.00 in Khol's cash. I bought a new comforter and sham and a new purse. It's be a while until I carry the purse for I just got a new one when I went to see Mary Kate 6 weeks ago. I love purses. I'm glad it's the first of the month again and payday comes again, too!

Mary Kate will we coming up after the 4th of July for the week-end. She wants me to come down to see her before Trudy has her surgery, which is at the end of July, I think. I don't know. My diet food will be here shortly and I'll have to diet for two months at least. I get hungry just thinking of dieting, but I need to loose 15 lbs. Any pounds will be good. 4' 10" isn't tall enough to put an extra 15 pounds on. I'll miss the Coke the most.

No comments: