Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hurry Up

I woke up at 5:30 AM and got up and had breakfast. Frank got up, too. We decided to go back to bed after breakfast and I woke up about 4 minutes before the man who was coming to check on the roof knocked on the door. I got dressed but didn't have time to put any make-up on and he looked at the damage to the gutter. The piece that was under the shingles, that wasn't nailed or screwed down, blew down when the high winds of the tornado came. The strip keeps water from getting under the shingles and rotting the wood. A guy will be over here tomorrow at 8 AM to fix it. I mentioned the fallen forest of trees we have and he, Ronnie, said that he would tell his friends who might come over and get some fire wood from the fallen trees. Maybe that would help make a dent in the mess that was once our back/side yard.

We went to town to the pharmacy and dropped some things by the Salvation Army. Their drop off spot was over flowing and I had to place my stuff on the drive way.

I got my art books and pencils, erasers and sketch pads today. I really like one of the books. It gets you started drawing right away with basic things. I hope I will draw during the time I have at home. It seems I turn to drawing when I'm not doing music. I have no reason to practice now that I don't play for choir, so I don't play at all. Sunday, I meant to play some hymns, but I never went downstairs to play.

Trudy is at Mary Kate's house. She said that George wants a separation. Trudy has been so messed up with all of her pain and emotional stuff that George has gotten enough. Plus Forrest planning on going on a mission has Satan tearing the home apart. Things will work out it time, I believe.

No comments: