Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday-Still Cold

I think it was 8 degrees this morning. I stayed in and did some cleaning and went out after lunch. It was 15 degrees then. I had my down coat and a scarf on plus gloves. I didn't get cold and after I had been in Walmart for a while I wanted to take the scarf off.

I stopped by Goody's and took back the large shirt and got a medium red flannel shirt for Frank. It's nice looking. I didn't want to look for myself. I have so many clothes, I can't wear them all. Come Spring time and that will be another matter, depending on what I can wear from last season. I do enjoy buying clothes. I'm not a shoe person but I love purses. I didn't get a new one Black Friday like I usually do. I had bought a new one at Kohl's a month or two before so I didn't want another new one, but Mary Kate bought me a nice, light coat that looks nice.

I watched the Auburn-Florida State championship game. Auburn lead almost all the way but at the last moment, Florida State scored and time ran out. Auburn played a good game. They deserved to be the SEC champions, but the Tide is always going to roll.

No comments: